Saturday, November 17, 2012

moving forward with partnership development

Glory to the Lord!  World Team has officially released me for partnership development!  What this means is I am cleared to start contacting churches telling them about the Lord's kingdom work in Papua, Indonesia. Moving forward with Indonesia brings out a couple different emotions: excitement, anxiety, and awe.  I am excited, because I am confident that Almighty God will lead me by his providence toward the mission field.  After all, this great commission is the LORD's plan for His glory in the world.  I am but a humble servant of His in taking the gospel of Jesus Christ to Papua, Indonesia. I am anxious in the flesh, because I am so very weak and fallible.  Yet the Spirit reminds me through His amazing word that He uses the weak to shame the strong(1 Corinthians 1:27).  His grace is sufficient (2 Corin 12:9)! I feel awe, because God is gracious to use man to carry out His great kingdom work.  He doesn't need me at all, but He is so kind to use me for His glory!  Soli Deo Gloria!

2 comments:

  1. I think I feel the same 3 emotions for you! God has done so many amazing things in your life to this point, and He will continue doing that amazing work! To Him be all the glory!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love you, Danielle! I had a lovely time reading the Bible and talking with you. I'll be praying, and the Lord is always so good!

    ReplyDelete